La Cosecha | A Contemporary Marketplace
mercado . arte . cultura
La Cosecha is a contemporary marketplace celebrating centuries of Latin American heritage. As a culinary embassy, La Cosecha is designed for community and conversation with a philanthropic mission to foster business education throughout Latin America. Our seasonal experiences are curated in partnership with Latin American embassies, eclectic tastemakers and artistic contributors.
The harvest, la cosecha, is the natural time of reaping what has been cultivated by a dynamic community.
La Cosecha In The News
La Cosecha is open for retail, grocery, prepared food pick-up and delivery. Outdoor seating is available. Limited indoor seating is available.
- Wear a mask or mouth covering at all times unless seated and actively eating or drinking.
- Practice hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer stations are spaced throughout the property.
- Maintain six (6) feet of distance from others that are not part of your household or “pod”.
- All tables must remain 6’ apart with a maximum capacity of 6 people per table.
- Tables can accommodate a maximum of six (6) guests at a time. Guests are not permitted to add additional seats to tables or congregate in larger groups around tables.
- Avoid entry if you are exhibiting any symptoms or feeling ill.
Please check with individual businesses for specific take-out menus, delivery options, online shopping, virtual happy hours and cocktail classes.
See our COVID-19 community safety actions for the well-being of our guests.