Embark on a 6-week journey to refine your tango toolkit to be a more musical dancer. In this series, you will explore how to activate various textures within the embrace, learn to dance with the entire body, and explore different elements of movement to propose and receive with your partner in harmony with the music. Each lesson will include training to apply the tools to different tango orchestras and tips for adapting to different dancers.
Teacher(s) for the Sep. 14 – Oct. 26 series: Amanda Garley
Schedule of Classes:
- Wednesdays, September 14-October 26: 8:30pm-10:00pm
- Wednesdays, November 2 – December 14: 8:30pm-10:00pm
- No classes on September 28 or November 23
- Drop In: $25
- 6 Class Pass (valid for 3 months): $120
- Seniors/Active Military: $90
- Full-time students: $60
CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets today!