Join District Fray Magazine and Shop Made in DC for an intimate, 90-minute panel featuring badass women entrepreneurs making change in the District on Tuesday, March 22 from 6-8:30 p.m. on the upper level of La Cosecha in Union Market District.
Latin-inspired cocktail bar Serenata will provide drinks, Shop Made in DC Founder Stacey Price will give opening remarks and District Fray Editor-in-Chief Monica Alford will moderate an intentional conversation surrounding the challenges, successes and forward momentum of women across industries building bridges, supporting their community and taking D.C. by storm.
- Virginia Blanca Arrisueño // owner of Steadfast Supply + District Fray’s March cover subject
- Andra “AJ” Johnson // managing partner at Serenata + author of “White Plates, Black Faces”
- Riah Gonzales King // principal at Stunner Social + president of the Equality Chamber of Commerce DC Metro Area
- Jo McDaniel // co-founder of as you are bar
- Brittany Rheault // COO + director of sports at DC Fray
- Roquois // Owner/CEO of Studio|Couture + singer-songwriter