Join RE:Her DC and Shop Made DC for an evening of celebration and conversation with leaders in the DMV’s food, beverage, and hospitality community on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, from 6:00-8:30 PM on the upper level of La Cosecha in Union Market District.
Latin-inspired cocktail bar Serenata will provide drinks, and Jamila Robinson, food editor for the Philadelphia Inquirer, will moderate a thoughtful discussion with Victoria Lai (Ice Cream Jubilee), Micheline Mendelsohn (Sunnyside Restaurant Group), Tory Pratt (Pratt Standard Cocktail Company), and Dr. Erinn Tucker-Oluwole (DMV Black Restaurant Week).
You’ll hear their takes on ways that women founders and owners of food and beverage companies in DMV launched their businesses, fought to save them during COVID, and what they expect from the industry going forward.
Shop Made in DC Founder Stacey Price and RE:Her DC board member Katherine Miller will welcome you to the event.
- Victoria Lai, Ice Cream Jubilee (@victoriawlai and @icecreamjubilee)
- Micheline Mendelsohn, Sunnyside Restaurant Group (@michymendelsohn and @sunnysiderestaurantgroup)
- Tory Pratt, Pratt Standard Cocktail Company (@torypratt and @prattstandard)
- Jamila Robinson, The Philadelphia Inquirer (@JamilaRobinson)
- Dr. Erinn Tucker-Oluwole, co-founder of DMV Black Restaurant Week (@dmvbrw and @etucker0818)
To find out more information about SHEDC and the month-long events, visit: https://www.shopmadeindc.com/she-dc